ClariVein Varicose Vein Treatmentminimally invasive varicose vein treatment
ClariVein Varicose Vein Treatment
There are many causes of varicose veins, and many treatments as well. Any good treatment begins with the right diagnosis, which is always the initial goal of Dr. Gioscia. One of the newest, minimally invasive varicose veins treatments is known as ClariVein and it is used when the best treatment is to permanently seal the vein.
Diagnosis of the problem begins with a visual inspection, which can be initiated through our virtual visit system. Also, ultrasound can be used to ascertain the vein function and helps determine the correct procedure.
This treatment is nearly painless, and ultrasound is a totally noninvasive procedure – the same as used routinely in pregnancy and medical diagnostics.
- There are many distinct advantages when this treatment is chosen including:
- There are no large incisions necessary
- The procedure is nearly painless
- Treatment is precise, helping to prevent ancillary damage to the surrounding nerves and tissues
- Less bruising compared to some other procedures
- Quick return to activities of daily living
- Short treatment time (as little as 30 minutes)
Monday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM